This week’s usable library is:
What I like:
- Minimal space on home page devoted to marketing, leaving more room for user services
- Right sidebar on home page with direct links to courses and popular databases, as well as A-Z lists
- Point-of-need help embedded throughout the site, and presented in user-friendly, easily scannable form. See: About library course pages, How to find, E-books help. They have even created help pages for each e-book vendor
- Course pages are nicely integrated into the site, and also integrated with course reserves – this just makes sense!
- Library hours box on home page also highlights library workshops